DAMA Mühendislik Proje ve Madencilik San. Tic. AŞ
CLARIFICATION TEXT ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
As DAMA Mühendislik Proje ve Madencilik San. Tic. AŞ, we show maximum sensitivity to the security of your personal data. With this awareness, as the Company, we give great importance to the processing and preservation of all personal data of our employees in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“KVKK”). With full understanding of this responsibility, we process your personal data as “Data Controller” defined within the scope of KVKK, as explained below and within the limits ordered by the legislation.
A) Data Controller:
In accordance with KVKK, your personal data shall be processed by our company, which is designated as the data controller, within the scope specified below.
B) For What Purpose and Legal Reason Personal Data will be Processed, To Whom and For What Purpose It can be Transferred
Your collected personal data could be processed, in accordance with the law and the purpose of the KVKK Law;
- The correct planning, execution and management of our company’s commercial collaborations, management and communication activities and strategies, carrying out the necessary work by our business units in order to make the best use of personal data owners from their products and services, and to be recommended according to their demands, needs and desires,
- Ensuring data security at the highest level,
- Improving the services offered on our website and eliminating errors on the site,
- Contacting the personal data owners who convey their requests and complaints, and providing the management of requests and complaints,
- Efficiency management,
- Providing information to authorized institutions based on the legislation,
- The visitor records and their tracking,
- Ensuring the legal and commercial security of our company, our group companies and those who are in business relations with our company, (Administrative operations for communication carried out by our company, ensuring the physical security and supervision of company locations, business partner / customer / supplier / authorized / employee evaluation processes, reputation research processes, legal compliance process, auditing, financial affairs, etc.)
- With the determination and implementation of our company’s commercial and business strategies,
- Limited to the purpose of ensuring the execution of our company’s human resources policies,
within the scope of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the KVK Law and can be transferred to our business partners, suppliers, group companies, company officials, shareholders, legally authorized public institutions and private persons within the scope of the personal data transfer conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the KVK Law.
If the processing activity carried out for the aforementioned purposes does not meet any of the conditions stipulated under the Law, your explicit consent will also be obtained by the Company regarding the relevant processing activity.
C) Method of Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data is subject to the technical and procedural methods performed by our Company in different channels such as the website and physical channels, to provide our commercial services to you and to carry out our commercial activities within this framework, the relevant legislation, contract, request, commercial Within the framework of legal reasons that arise and are carried out based on the rules of tradition and honesty, our Company can fulfill its legal responsibilities, fulfill the requirements of the business relationship we have established with you and in this direction, the purpose of establishing, using and protecting the mutual rights we have, and the basic It convenes for purposes such as protecting the legitimate interests of our Company, while observing its rights and freedoms.
D) Rights of Personal Data Subject
If, as subjects of personal data, you submit your requests for your rights to us, our company will conclude the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, according to its nature. However, if the transaction requires a further cost, the fee will be charged by our company in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. In this scope, data subjects may request by applying to data controller;
- to learn whether his/her personal data are processed or not,
- to demand for information as to his/her personal data have been processed,
- to learn the purpose processing of his/her data and whether these personal data are used in compliance with the purpose,
- to know the third parties to whom his personal data are transferred in country or abroad,
- to request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any,
- to request the erasure or destruction of his/her personal data under the conditions referred to in Article 7,
- to request reporting of the operations carried out in compliance with sub-paragraphs (d) and e) to third parties to whom his personal data have been transferred,
- to object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data solely through automated systems,
- to claim compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of his/her personal data.
In order to use your rights stated above, you must fill in the application form, which can be accessed from the link below, and submit your request, in accordance with the Communiqué on the KVK Law and the Communiqué on the Principles and Procedures of Application to the Data Controller, by filling and signing the application form below;
- By personal application,
- Through a notary public,
- You can send it to our company’s registered e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org by signing with the “secure electronic signature” defined in the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070 by the applicant.